Sunday 22 July 2018

The music in my life

I remember that since I was very little I was a music fan, I liked Disney songs and movies in general, and in the course of my life I have been changing my tastes. In general I do not listen only to a specific musical genre, I like many different musical styles such as Indie pop, R & B, soul, blue, jazz, pop, rock, etc.

Although not everyone likes it, I like to listen to classical music, and appreciate the sound of the musical instruments, the ones I like the most and I think are indispensable are the violin, the cello and the piano (although I do not know how to touch them).How much I am stressed I like to listen to Antonio Vivaldi and Ludwing van Beethoven and I also listen to the modern interpretations of their compositions.


The modern artists that I have liked are Amy winehouse, Adele, Lana del Rey, and old bands like ABBA, Bee Gees, Eagles, among others.

When I was younger I used to listen to pop music a lot, because it had a sticky and moved rhythm, now I do not hear it as much because of the lack of good content in their songs.Therefore, I have chosen to listen to music with more meaning, such as Christian music such as Jesus Culture, Hillsong United, etc.


As I said before I really like the music of the movies, because they give personality to the scenes, particularly the soundtrack that I like most is the saga of Star Wars, whenever I hear it brings back many good memories of my childhood .



6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the sound of the violin<3 and I like ABBA and Bee Gees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the melodies of the movies and i love listen clasic music

    ReplyDelete

  4. when I need to study something very difficult for me I do it listening to classical music

    ReplyDelete

the blog

Writing blogs is useful to know a little more about the lives of other people, tastes, interests, points of view, among others, and also sha...