Friday 27 April 2018

My favorite piece of technology


My favorite piece of technology is the smartphone. My first Smartphone was in my teens, and I use it for many functions, such as calling, sending and receiving messages, taking pictures, using applications, watching videos, movies, listening to music, and taking information from the Internet, which is very useful for study and do homework. the frequency with which I use it is, every day, several times a day since I have a lot of information on the cell phone that I need for the university, and so I can also be communicated with my classmates, friends, family, etc.

 I really like this device because it is multifunctional, from the cell phone you can do almost the same things that are done on a computer and television, so if I need to write a document, be it Word, power point, or send an email, it is not necessary to wait to reach my house or university and write a document, but I can do it through my cell phone while I'm anywhere, also if I want to watch a series or movie I do not have to look for a place that has a TV, since I only access pages of Internet and I can see them, also if I want to take a good photo, I do not necessarily have to buy a camera, but just take the phone and take it, which is very useful when I can not I photocopy a document at the moment, but I take a photograph and I have already saved the information, in the same way if I need to know the time or wake up in time, or calculate the time, draw calculations, it is not necessary to buy a clock, alarm, timer or calculator, since the cell phone has all these functions, and if you do not have it, there is the option to download applications with other functions, in short, when you have a Smartphone we have a device that gives us many functions that makes it indispensable . If these devices were not there, life would be less easy and comfortable, since other devices would have to be purchased that have each of the functions that the cell phone has separately.

3 comments:

  1. Take "photocopies" with the cell phone helps us a lot every day haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cellphone is also my favorite piece of technology! i like take a photos specially of landscapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smartphones are essenttial in the current.

    ReplyDelete

the blog

Writing blogs is useful to know a little more about the lives of other people, tastes, interests, points of view, among others, and also sha...