Friday 20 April 2018

What I decided to study

When i was 15, i wanted to be cientific, i dont knew exactly what tipe of proffessional i want be, but how in the high school i liked soo much the chemistry and biology i thought in study something which  will includes both subjetc of the science.

When I was short of time for that finished the high school, begin to research the careers that more adapt to my like for the chemistry and biology , so i discovered careers interesting how, marine biology, biochemistry, medic tecnology and chemistry and pharmacy.
I decided finally the career the chemistry and pharmacy, because includes in the curriculum all my academic and vocational requirements that i wish for my future, also i knew a girl that  is pharmaceutical chemist and she tell me every about the profession, and
this motivated me a lot for too chose this career.
When i enter in the university i was soo happy and i had many expectations, i wanted experiment with chemicals and learn a lot. I had a hard time adapting to the university level and I had a lot of stress and frustration because I was not doing very well academically, but I met very nice people who helped me to make this stage not so difficult.
When I graduate from university I would like to work in a pharmaceutical industry because I find it very interesting  the procedure of making a medicament.

3 comments:

  1. Please create a medication! It would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also liked biology in the school

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a scientist is the best! Learning and creating is the maximum!

    ReplyDelete

the blog

Writing blogs is useful to know a little more about the lives of other people, tastes, interests, points of view, among others, and also sha...