Friday 13 April 2018

Some things about me

Hello my name is ruth carrasco I am 18 years old, I lived all my life in a small town in the south of Chile called Renaico.

I studied my last years of school at the high school enrique ballacey of Angol. I am the youngest of three brothers, a year ago I left home to come to Santiago to study chemistry and pharmacy at the University of Chile. I like Santiago and I like the people I met in the last year but I miss my family, friends, nature and tranquility of my town.
In my free time I like to go out and get to know the city on all the places with lots of trees and happy people, I have fun and I feel good when I go running to the park, I like to visit my cousins, go to the movies, read and watch series scientific. My favorite series is CSI.

1 comment:

the blog

Writing blogs is useful to know a little more about the lives of other people, tastes, interests, points of view, among others, and also sha...