Friday 11 May 2018

My favorite movie

To be honest I like a lot of movies, so it's not easy to decide which one is my favorite, however one of the ones I love watching is the "Butterfly effect", because when I saw her I was a girl and I was very surprised by the theme, since speaks of a young man's ability to return to the past and change traumatic events in his infancy and adolescence, but the protagonist each time he returns to the present after having traveled to the past (through the memories he had written in a life diary ) he finds a life completely different from the original, but every time he changed something in the past he had a bad influence on his life or on that of his friends and loved ones.

I recommend it because it not only tells a story but also the film is captivating and surprising, makes us reflect on the chaos that we could cause if we could travel to the past and change situations by making bad decisions that would affect us in our future and that of people who we care.


8 comments:

  1. how mysterious the movie, when I have time I will see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could travel to the past I would do electromagnetism exercises in another way hahaha
    Excelent film 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen that movie but I have been recommended a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LIKE THIS MOVIE . 100% RECOMMENDED

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this film when I was young and I found it really shocking

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh, it's a great movie, you thought you may be living in a parallel world?

    ReplyDelete
  7. A film to cry. Simply magnificent!

    ReplyDelete

the blog

Writing blogs is useful to know a little more about the lives of other people, tastes, interests, points of view, among others, and also sha...